6th February 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the M.Sc entrance exam to get admission? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know how much should I score in the M.Sc entrance exam to get admission? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for M.Sc (Math) entrance exam for admission in a government college?
  5. For which entrance exam are we supposed to prepare to take admission for MSc Clinical Research?
  6. How much should I score in the entrance exam of NIT Rourkela so that I can get admission?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  8. How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam to get admission in NIT colleges?
  9. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  10. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  11. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai?
  13. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  14. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam?
  15. How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course?
  16. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  17. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  18. How much should I score in the entrance exam of BITS Pilani? How should I prepare for the exam? -- [New]
8th February 2017, 10:23 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much should I score in the M.Sc entrance exam to get admission? How should I prepare for the exam?

There is no fixed criteria for entrance marks to get admission to M.Sc course. Some well reputed institutes demand minimum 50% marks in (10+2) as well as entrance. After completion of B.Sc with specific specialization, You can pursue master's in that.

M.Sc Specializations
PCM, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Agriculture, Botany, Zoology, IT, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Food Technology, Home Science, Statistics etc.

M.Sc Entrance Tentative Dates
- Start Application Procedure : Jan, 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application : Feb, 2017
- M.Sc Entrance : March, 2017
- Counselling Process Starts : Apr, 2017

Preparation Tips
- Start preparation as early as possible.
- Read the entrance syllabus carefully and prepare accordingly.
- Give more emphasis on hard topics & core subjects.
- Use standard reference books.
- Make a note of important formulas and points. Revise regularly that.
- Practice more and more on previous asked questions.

Job Profiles
- Scientific Assistant
- Lecturer
- Researcher
- Technical Writer
- Scientist
- Research Analyst
- Enumerator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?