6th September 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to concentrate on studies when only a few months are left?

I am an average student in 12th commerce and only 5 months are left. I always try to study, but I can't concentrate on studies. Please, guide me for my studies.

6th September 2016, 08:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to concentrate on studies when only a few months are left?

To concentrate on studies if you are examinations are after few months then, it is best to follow the below mentioned steps :-

=> You have to prepare a study schedule covering all the topics of all subjects as per convenience.

=> Try to follow the schedule everyday and even if you miss the schedule on any day, try to complete it within next day.

=> After completion of schedule you have prepared, you need to revise all the concepts once again, so, that you will be perfect.

=> If you get any doubts while studying, I suggest you to contact the respective subject faculty or your tutor and clarify the doubts.

=> We can't do anything to concentrate on studies, I suggest you to do yoga, so, that your mind will be fresh and it is best to study in the morning time at around 3 am or 4am, so, that you will be remember it forever and can get good score in examinations.

=> After preparing for the examinations, I suggest you to take Mock tests or Practice tests, so, that you can know your ability and identify mistakes, so, that you can correct them and get good score in examinations.
6th September 2016, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you have enough time left for preparation of your exams. Most of the students start studying in last months only so you need not to worry just you have to follow the given below points:

Make a schedule time table that can be followed by you ,prepare notes and listen to the teachers carefully , clear your doubts by your teachers when they arise.
Believe yourself that you can perform well and even you can score higher marks in your class.
7th September 2016, 12:32 PM
Garima @
Junior Member+

First of all plan a strategy for exams.
1.Divide equally time for each subject because generally students give more time to difficult subject but for a big score you have to study all the subjects equally.
2.Understand the concept of the each lesson so you will able to give answers
in your words.
3.Make chart of all formulas and hang it on a wall so you can easily learn all formulas.
4.Daily Revise all the lesson and exercise.
5.Try to do studies early morning with fresh mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?