7th March 2018, 01:24 PM
Shilpa vaidya

Admission procedure for B.Ed via correspondence mode under Pune University

What is the admission procedure for correspondence B.Ed course under Pune University? Along with admission procedure also let me know the dates by when I should apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  4. Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence
  5. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  6. Admissions procedure for B.Com in Mumbai University (via correspondence mode)?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  8. Does Kurukshetra University offers M.Ed via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  9. Is B.Ed course in correspondence mode from Bharthiar University approved by PSC?
  10. How to apply for D.Pharmacy via correspondence mode being into FY B.Sc? Which universities offers this course?
  11. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university
  12. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  13. Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?
  14. Can i complete my last year of BBA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  17. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  18. Can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?