29th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of B. Pharma/M. Pharma after completing B.Sc in PCM

I have completed My Bsc in PCM group, but Now I want to do B.pharm/Mpharm on B.sc base. So can I do please give me reference and procedure of admissions. Please reply me fast. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study M.Pharma(Pharmacology) in AIIMS after completing B.Pharma?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  3. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  4. Can I do B.Pharma after PCM? Minimum requirement and top 10 recognized colleges?
  5. m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the better option, M.Pharma or MPH?
  7. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  8. Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?
  9. Procedure to take admission in B.Pharma?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Pharma after D.Pharma? -- [New]
  11. What is the admission process to get admission in government college of B.Pharma
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.Pharma course?
  13. How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?
  14. How to do M.Pharm from USA after completing B.Pharma? Can I get admission in Prestigious Pharmacy college in Abroad?
  15. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  16. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  17. Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?
  18. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
15th July 2017, 03:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of B. Pharma/M. Pharma after completing B.Sc in PCM

No, there is no advantage of having bachelor degree in joining B.Pharma course.

The required eligibility to join B.pharma course is :

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% ( varies with institute ) to appear in examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance test for admission. The examination is conducted at national level as GPAT.

Some state level examination are also conducted as BCECE, WBJEE, TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?