8th December 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?

Respected Sir, Now I am a class 12th Science student with PCB group I want to know can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)? If yes then please tell me the procedure and how much time will it take to completed the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. IIM admission without 60% PCM in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in IIM for my MBA degree?
  3. Am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  4. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  5. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  6. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th PCM after completing 10th standard?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  9. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  10. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  12. Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group?
  13. Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?
  14. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  16. B.sc Statistics graduate can get admission in IIM for MBA? Details of getting admission in IIM after B.Sc in Statistics?
  17. How should I prepare for the exam and interview of IIM-C, Delhi? Which books should I prefer studying for the exam? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after completing 12th with PCM?
11th December 2016, 03:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Mamagement which are known to be the best business colleges of India.

Also to get admission in these colleges you will have to qualify CAT ( Common Admission Test ) held by different IIMs once every year and for appearing in the same examination you need to be bachelor degree holder with at least 50% marks ( 45% for SC/ST and PWD category candidates) in any discipline from a recognized university.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible for appearing in the same examination at present but you can apply for the same after completing your graduation degree.

For more details about CAT you can log on to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
13th December 2017, 07:23 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?

The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs (GMAT for international candidates).On clearing the required cut-offs and the composite score, a candidate is called for Written Test and Personal Interview (PI).

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Mamagement which are known to be the best business collegesof India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?