26th April 2015, 03:35 PM
aachu2927

Admission procedure of Biotechnology course after 12th?

my name is Anagha Raj i completed my school education and waiting for my 12th result am intrested in biotechnology ,but i dont know the admission procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  3. How to get admission after 12th class to do Biotechnology? What is the procedure to fill the entrance exam after 12th?
  4. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  5. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  6. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  7. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  8. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  10. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  11. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  12. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  14. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  15. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  16. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  17. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  18. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
26th April 2015, 09:58 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: Admission procedure of Biotechnology course after 12th?

Hello friend,biotechnology course cannot be done directly after 12th std,for that you should do BSc/MSc in biotechnology and further you can do PhD in biotechnology.Where you can research or work on biotechnology subject.
I hope you will be satisfied with our advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?