22nd May 2015, 09:17 PM
RENJITH-FEMINA

Admission procedure in IIAP

Is there any course in IIAP after plus two courses. If yes what is the procedure for getting admission

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and formalities to be fulfilled to get admission in IIAP?
  2. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  3. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. Career in Astronomy and Astrophyics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. M.Sc in Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc in Maths? Colleges for B.Sc Maths honours in Indore?
  10. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  11. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  13. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India and particularly in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  16. Solved question papers of entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Chemistry?
  17. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  18. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
23rd May 2015, 09:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure in IIAP

To join in IIAP,one has to done degree graduatiin with physics,maths as main subjects.

IIAP is indian institute of astrophysics.its a Branch of science that deals with study of heavenly bodies in terms of mass,distance,dimension, motion,constitution etc.
Astronomu is both observational and experimental science.

In todays world,modern astrinomy is required i.e use of modern and advanced technologies.

IIAP provides admission in M.Sc and phd.

-entrance test would be held in november month every year.

-entrance exam notification would come in the month of september.

-after clearing the entrance test.candidates would be called for the interview.

- for entrance exam notification,refer employment newspaper,or regional newspaper

-so i would suggest you to take MPC (maths.physics and chemustry as stream in intermediate).
- concentrate on studies and score good marks in academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?