25th July 2017, 08:58 AM
pankajsdesh

Admission procedure in India for 11th standard if completed till 10th in abroad?

My son is presently studying abroad in 9th standard, he will complete his 10th also abroad what are the procedures n formalities applicable for him to get admission in India for 11th std as an Indian Resident? Can you please give me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  2. Is it possible to do 11th and 12th in medical from India after completion of 10th from abroad?
  3. Procedure to study 11th standard from abroad with scholarship?
  4. Medical entrance exam for students who studied in abroad till 10th standard?
  5. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to do Law higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard from India?
  8. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  11. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Will I be considered as NRI if I have completed 10th in abroad and 11th, 12th from India?
  13. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  14. Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  16. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  17. Is it good to study 11th and 12th standard in abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  18. How to study abroad after comlpetion of 10th standard in India?
26th July 2017, 11:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in India for 11th standard if completed till 10th in abroad?

The process of admission in 11th standard for a candidate who has done 10th from abroad is very simple. You just need to produce following documents for getting admission in 11th standard in any education board of India.

Central Board of Secondary Education will be the best board for admission in 11th standard. You can approach any CBSE affiliated school with given below documents for admission in 11th standard.

Marksheet of tenth standard.

Transfer certificate.

Passing certificate.

Migration and Character certificate. These certificates may be called by some other name in foreign countries.
27th July 2017, 07:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in India for 11th standard if completed till 10th in abroad?

Yes, your kid can get admission for 11th class in India after completing 10th class in abroad. The process you need to follow is mentioned below.

You can get admission under NRI quota. The admission process varies from state to state and school to school. Some schools give admission based on the previous year performance and some schools give admission based on the entrance exam.

In general the documents required are as follows:
- Previous year certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Proofs as NRI candidate
- Passport
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?