20th January 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Medical entrance exam for students who studied in abroad till 10th standard?

What should a student do for entrance in medicines (MBBS) if he has studied abroad till 10th and done 11th and 12th in science in Mumbai? Can you please provide me with the complete details soon as possible? Hoping to get the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  2. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Do I belong to general student or NRI quota if studied up to 10th in abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu to sit in engineering entrance exam?
  5. Admission procedure in India for 11th standard if completed till 10th in abroad?
  6. Is it recommended to go abroad for Bio Medical engineering after 10th standard?
  7. Is it possible to do 11th and 12th in medical from India after completion of 10th from abroad?
  8. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  9. Eligibility to appear in AP EAMCET for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in Chennai?
  10. Do I have to apply in JEE Main and Advanced under NRI category if completed HS in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?
  12. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  13. Am I eligible for Direct Admission Of Students Abroad (DASA) if studied up to 7th in India and then from abroad? Whether foreign students get placement in top companies of India?
  14. Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is a candidate considered NRI if studied till 8th in Abroad?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study in Abroad on 10th basis?
  18. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
24th January 2018, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical entrance exam for students who studied in abroad till 10th standard?

You can apply for NEET or any other medical entrance exam conducted in India. There is no restrictions, if you are an Indian citizen, who want to study in India.

Just make sure that you have the required qualification and age for the entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?