1st July 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Law higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard from India?

I am a science student in class 11th. I have got 10. CGPA in 10th class exams. I want to do law in abroad. I want to know all the procedure and qualifications required and also tell that which country should I prefer? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in studies to do higher studies abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?
  6. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  7. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  8. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  9. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  10. Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal? -- [New]
  11. Can I do BCA and MCA arts stream abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  12. Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for Biotechnology course in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  18. Procedure to apply for Law college in USA after completion of 12th standard in India?
7th July 2017, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Law higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard from India?

I am very much happy to tell that definitely you can do higher studies in Law in abroad after the completion of class 12th from a recognsied Baord of Education.
To be eligible for it, you must have to complete your class 12th examination and then you can apply for entrance examinations like GRE, IELTS etc. qualifying in which you can get admission in abroad in different Universities offering the above mentioned course. You need to apply online in different Universities after qualifying in the examination. Then you can apply for study Visa for further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?