27th July 2018, 01:56 AM
M.Hayat

Admission procedure to study MBBS in Bolan Medical College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Bolan Medical College for studying MBBS course. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this MBBS course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Any quota or seats in Bolan Medical college for KPK students other than FATA
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College?
  3. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  6. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  8. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  9. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee?
  10. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  12. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  13. Can I get education loan to study MBBS at any private college?
  14. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  15. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  17. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  18. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
30th July 2018, 02:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Bolan Medical College?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. To get admission in the course you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

Admission in private as well as government institutes are conducted only after qualifying in NEET examination. It is conducted by CBSE. Candidates passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% are eligible to appear in examination.
30th July 2018, 08:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in any institute in medical course ( MBBS, BDS ) then it is mandatory to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have above qualification then you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission on the basis of score or rank.
30th July 2018, 11:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is conducted by CBSE for admission in medical course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in government or even private colleges. The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination from a recognized board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, if you will be qualify in the examination you will become eligible to get admission on the basis of the rank.
31st July 2018, 04:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is five year course.

To get admission in MBBS course, it is compulsory to appear and qualify in NEET which is conducted every year by CBSE.

So, you have to appear and qualify in it if you want to get admission in the course in any institute. Candidates passed 12th in PCB can appear for examination.
31st July 2018, 08:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Admission to MBBS or BDS course is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

If you apply for NEET exam, secure minimum marks above 550 out of 720 to have good chance of getting admission in Bolan medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?