21st April 2011, 12:59 PM
gulamrabbani

Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?

i want to admit in Lady hadinger medical colege New Delhi
in MBBS.
we want to know about the procedure of admission for foreign student
and how many fees of the course
and last date of submission of form

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  2. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  6. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  7. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  8. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  9. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  10. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission? -- [New]
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  12. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  14. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  16. Admission procedure for MBBS in the upcoming year at Sree Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
  17. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
30th December 2011, 04:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulamrabbani View Post
in MBBS.
HI,
Lady Hadinger Medical College in New Delhi is among the top medical college in India.
It is under the govt. of India.

For admissions in Lady Hadinger college you have to qualify the any one exam among the two.
The two exam are:-
> Delhi-P.M.T
> All India P.M.T

In Both the exam foreign Candidate are not eligible.
Only Indian are Eligible foe these exam.

If you want to study in India you can apply in other university like:-
- MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
- A.I.I.M.S
- S.R.M UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
8th January 2012, 02:34 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulamrabbani View Post
in MBBS.
HI,
Firstly Foreign student are not eligible for Lady Hadinger Medical college.
Lady Hadinger Medical college in top govt college India.

So admissions in this college you have to qualify the A.I.P.M.T or Delhi-P.M.T.

If you want to study in India Then you can join private college in India like Manipal Universty, S.R.M university, Amrita University etc.

ALL THE BEST!
9th February 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of issue of application form for D.P.M.T ? Is there any online option to attend this exam?
28th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission in pune medical colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?