8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for NEET exam. I want to study my MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College. So, I want to know the admission procedure through NEET. What is the fee structure of MBBS program in this college?

Related Questions:
20th April 2018, 12:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College?

In order to pursue MBBS from Jolly Grant Medical College, you should have completed your 12th standard with PCB subjects from a recognized board. The colleges provides admission for MBBS course on the basis of NEET examination. So, you have to perform well in the examination and then only you will get admission.

The fees for MBBS course in Jolly Grant Medical College is around Rs. 1,65,000 pre year.
After getting the NEET score card, you can visit the college directly and get the details of the application process. I have mentioned the contact details of the college for you convenience.

Add: Swami Ram Nagar, Jolly Grant, Doiwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248140
Phone: 0135 247 1135
23rd April 2018, 12:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College?

Admission Process and Fee Expenses to pursue MBBS in Jolly Grant Medical College:

Jolly Grant Medical College is also known as Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences and here are the more details of this MBBS course. Yes, MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) course is offered by this college.

>> Duration of the course - 5 years 6 months

>> The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology

>> You must have secured 60% aggregate in 12th class and minimum 50% marks individually in each subject.

>> Candidates those who have been declared qualified in CBSE NEET Examination only are eligible to do this MBBS program.

>> Examination Fee - Rs.2,500/- per subject

>> Fee of the this course per year will be 14 lakhs on average and the grand total fee would be around Rs.63.2 lakhs. and Tution fee along would be around Rs.11 lakhs per year.

>> Fee structure includes, Tuition Fee, Admission Fees, Exam Fees, Other Fees..etc., and Grant total will be around Rs.64 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?