9th January 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do M.A from Delhi University?

I am a B.Sc (PCM) student from Karnataka University. Can I pursue M.A from Delhi University in History, Geography or Psychology (any one)?

14th January 2018, 01:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do M.A from Delhi University?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance test for admission in the Delhi university in M.A History, Geography and Psychology etc.

To get admission you have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test conducted by university.

The application form will be available at official website of DU at www.du.ac.in.
15th January 2018, 08:53 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply . You have to apply for a entrance test conducted by Delhi University to get admission in M.A courses. You must complete B.A from a recognized college with minimum 60% marks to appear in the entrance exam.
15th January 2018, 07:38 PM
Madison.

The eligibility for pursuing M.A from Delhi University are-
>Aspirants should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant subject.
>There is no age limitations

Admission in Delhi University is done through entrance examination so you have to qualify the entrance examination for getting admission in MA from Delhi University.

For more information you can check the official website of Delhi University http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?