24th May 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Walchand Colleges of Engineering is possible with 15+ marks in JEE Main OBC category?

Well, can i get admission to walchand college of engineering sangli with 15+ marks in jee main with obc category in the year 2017 for b.e. first year?

Related Questions:
  1. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  3. Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  5. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  6. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  7. Admission in MBM College Jodhpur is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar with 113 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  13. Colleges giving admission on JEE Main score
  14. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  15. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  16. Can I get a seat in IIT having 40 marks in JEE Main OBC category?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT, Nagpur through Home State quota with 128 marks in JEE Main and 90% in Board exam? Expected rank through OBC and female quota?
  18. Will I get mechanical engineering in NIT after scoring 81 marks in JEE mains?
15th July 2017, 12:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Walchand Colleges of Engineering is possible with 15+ marks in JEE Main OBC category?

Walchand College of Engineering is an autonomous engineering education institute in the city of Sangli, Maharashtra, India.

As per my knowledge, you are mot eligible to admission in Walchand Colleges of Engineering is possible with 15+ marks in JEE Main OBC category.

If your percentage of marks in your 12th class is good then you can try to get admission in this college depending upon their 12th percentage.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Sangli Miraj Road, Vishrambag, Sangli, Maharashtra 416415
Phone: 0233 230 0383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?