20th December 2011, 11:49 PM

Advertisement schedule of AFCAT? Which month will the form be available? From where to get the application form?

Sir,tell me the Advertisement Schedule for AFCAT.....which month//
And tell me where i can get the application form..

21st December 2011, 11:39 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Advertisement schedule of AFCAT? Which month will the form be available? From where to get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir,tell me the Advertisement Schedule for AFCAT.....which month//
And tell me where i can get the application form..
Air force common admission test is going to be conducted on 26th February 2012. You can go through the advertisement of AFCAT examination from the below link;

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

When you click on this link you will get the link of AFCAT 2012 and there you will get all the details regarding the Air force common admission test its application and all.

Application for the AFCAT

I have also attached a application of AFCAT examination with this thread also. You can download this application from the below link. With this application you have to attach two self addressed envelop.
On one envelop you have to paste a ticket of Rs 27 and on another a ticket of Rs. 5. All these three things i.e application form, two envelop and the two photos are send to your respective headquater.

NOTE:
The Last date to send the application form is 13th January
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT Application for Men.pdf(18.2 KB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?