6th September 2011, 01:46 PM
maniadduk

Which Aeronautical course is better for me being a candidate having finished Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i finsed diploma computer engineering i need to join in aeronatical course in aeronatical have a more than course so which course is better to my qulification

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  2. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  14. Which courses can be done on the basis of computer engineering diploma in open university? I have finished my diploma in computer engineering
  15. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  16. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
8th January 2016, 03:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Aeronautical course is better for me being a candidate having finished Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Yes, You can apply for the Aeronautical engineering course after the Diploma in computer engineering for this you have to first qualify the written exam of the lateral entry entrance test(LEET) and after qualifying the written exam you can apply for the B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering through the online counselling.

For the B.tech course you will be allotted a college based on your rank you got in the LEET exam and then you have to submit the fee and necessary documents verification and then you will become a student of that college.

Colleges providing this course are-

>> Acharya institute of technology

>> Amrita school of engineering, Bangalore
Karnataka

>> Amrita Institute of science and technology, Tamil Nadu

>> Collage of air war fare, Hyderabad
Andhra pradesh

>> PEC university of technology, Chandigarh

>> Andhra pradesh aviation academy, Hyderabad
Andhra pradesh

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Cyber marine aviation academy, Gurgaon
Haryana

>> Air force technical collage, Bangalore
Karnataka

>> Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> All india institute of aeronautics, Ludhiana
Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?