16th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Gauravshrm51

Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?

Now in india mostly student are going for btech course.very less group of student are going for bsc.as i think in next few year b tech is very common.and the placment are also decreasing.
Is bsc have advantage over btech.

Related Questions:
  1. Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?
  2. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  4. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Which course is better in CDAC?
  6. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  7. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  8. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  10. Which course to do to make a career in news reading and anchoring?
  11. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  12. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  13. Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  14. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  15. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  16. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  17. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  18. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
20th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?

Among the government college or private college which one is best for doing B.tech and getting a nice job?
8th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better among B.Sc and B.Tech keeping future job prospective in mind?

which is better between bsc and btech in 2012
15th June 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

which one is the better for future career and also tough in education- B.Sc in genetics or B.Tech in genetics?
12th September 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

can i read mtech or me in one year in india after bsc in civil engg from bangladesh
9th May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is best for scope bsc agri or bsc in chemistry
22nd May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

which is better career option btech or bsc hons
20th June 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best option B tech in IT or BSC
25th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is Btech is good or Bse Medical
28th April 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Now in india mostly student are going for btech course.very less group of student are going for bsc.as i think in next few year b tech is very common.and the placment are also decreasing.
Is bsc have advantage over btech.
29th June 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have got 84%marks in 12(pcm),in maths I got 97marks,and I liked maths &techniques . I Was Confused in bsc&b.tech, which is the best for me,and who give the many jobs in future.but I am belong to middle class family,l was mostly required goverment jobs,and what are the future scope inb.bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?