7th August 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

After B.Sc General (Zoology, Botany and Chemistry) can I do M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry or Anthropology?

I am in B.Sc second year (zoology botany Chem) after that should I do M.Sc in industrial chemistry or anthropology from india??? I would like to clearify sir that I don't want to be a professor I want to work with reputed companies or jobs that r adventurous... n yeah after completion of studies I will live in Nepal so tell scopes through which I could get good salary in Nepal too

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  2. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  3. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  4. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  5. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  9. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  10. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  11. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  12. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  13. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  14. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  16. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  17. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  18. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
13th August 2018, 11:12 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: After B.Sc General (Zoology, Botany and Chemistry) can I do M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry or Anthropology?

Yes , you can take up your masters in anthropogy or industrial chemistry. And to become a professor and complete your masters in desired subject and apply for net exam in final year of masters and get yourself enrolled in P.hD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?