6th August 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in KV IMA school at 8th standard?

Respected sir, I am in 7th standard. How I can get admission in IMA school? Please give me the details of fee or any other information related to the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for 8th standard in Military school?
  3. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  4. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  5. Possibility to take admission in 9th standard of a open school without any documents of 8th standard?
  6. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Bangalore to get admission from 8th to 12th standard?
  8. Can I apply to get admission in Military School if studying in 8th standard being a 14 years old student?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  10. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  11. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Mumbai?
  13. Astronomy Olympiads is held also for 8th standard students in India?
  14. Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard? -- [New]
  15. Details of admission in 8th standard at any reputed school
  16. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  17. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
13th August 2018, 11:08 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: How can I get admission in KV IMA school at 8th standard?

The new related to admission will be displayed at its official website http://www.kvima.com and the interested applicant has to download the application form and submit it in the school by post or by hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?