13th March 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech which courses should I prefer to get job? What are the main skills required?

After completing my btech which courses I should prefer and to get the job what are main skills that we want just like communication skills or subject skills?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer after B.Tech? Should I prefer job or PG?
  2. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE?
  3. How many B.Tech courses are available? Which are the main universities? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  4. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  5. Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses which are required for a core job? Which are the important subjects for a core job?
  7. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  8. What should I choose after doing B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility for PG in Librarian Science, course fee and colleges in Hyderabad/Secunderabad after M.Com?
  10. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  11. What kind of Communication Skills required to get job in any Private Firm for B.Com candidate?
  12. Which books to prepare from for CAT exam?
  13. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  14. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  15. Which are the main required courses in Campus Recruitment?
  16. Best courses available in Market for B.A Geography students who are bad in communication skills or bad in studies?
  17. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  18. What is the difference between software developer and software designer
13th March 2016, 07:34 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech which courses should I prefer to get job? What are the main skills required?

In order to attain the job after your B.Tech course you should be first be strong in your core field first and also good in analytical skills which will be useful in clearing your Written aptitude test.

The main skills in order to attain job in Multi National Companies are
  • Good Analytical Skills
  • Good Communication and Body Language
  • Should be well versed in Core subject knowledge
  • Should be strong in your English mainly
These are the main skills which are required to attain jobs after B.Tech and the field which you wish to enter in you should be strong in that field with basic knowledge of that subject is main,as you are fresher you will tested with basics in your core subject and you should have that basic knowledge must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?