29th November 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.A LLB with 2 years experience in Civil Practice how to do a job?

i have completed B.A, LLB. and having a two years experience in civil practice. thinking to do a job. please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?
  2. What are the benefits of doing Law after 12th?
  3. Being a 38 years old graduate can I do LLB and practice in Court?
  4. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department
  7. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech?
  8. How to get a job as dentist? I have 20 years of experience
  9. Is it necessary to do 5 year Law course? Can we do it in short period of time?
  10. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  11. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  12. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  13. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  14. Candidate with 48% in Bachelor degree can study Law in 2016 from any university?
  15. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get a job after completing diploma in civil?
  17. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  18. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
11th December 2011, 10:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.A LLB with 2 years experience in Civil Practice how to do a job?

Hello Friend,
As a B.A LLB you can opt for jobs in corporate sector legal department. Notification for the job vacancies are published in the official website of the companies. You can register with job consultancies for the notification whenever there is a vacancy as per your knowledge and experience.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?