27th July 2011, 06:09 PM

After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam should I give?

Which exams are able to give after diploma in automobile engg. Please tell me whichare the exams

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam can I give?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam should I give?
  7. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  9. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  10. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  11. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  12. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  13. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  17. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
28th July 2011, 02:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam should I give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Which exams are able to give after diploma in automobile engg. Please tell me whichare the exams
dear friend,

you have just completed your diploma courses so you have chances for higher study. so you have chances to admit b-tech courses in direct 2 nd year with the help of lateral entry exam.

also you are applicable for automobile companies like hind motor, volvo,tata comings etc.

you have chances for govt sector job also like psc,upsc,railway and banking sector jobs.so you can apply for those govt sector.

all the best
19th January 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Automobile Engineering which exam should I give?

how i can earn between automobile diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?