22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?

Hello,
My dad is a businessman, so he wants me to join his office. I have decided to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application. Therefore I want to know that this is a right decision for me or not? I should do this course or should try something else? I am very much confused. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Right option after Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  2. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?
  3. Can I do B.Tech after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Office management and computer application?
  4. Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
  5. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  7. Scope of polytechnic Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application?
  8. Can I do B.Tech in Office Management and Computer Application after completing diploma?
  9. Completed Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application : Which are the professional courses that can be done after diploma?
  10. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  11. Can I get admission to study BCA in Punjab Technical University if completing Diploma in Office Management & Computer Application without Mathematics?
  12. Can I do B.Tech after doing diploma in office management and computer application?
  13. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  14. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  15. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  16. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  17. How to join a course in YMCA? Does office management has limited scope?
  18. What to choose between MBA and MCA?
15th November 2015, 02:53 PM
singla420

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?

Yes the study is most important. If you complete your 3 years diploma in Office and computer application with right guidance and proper understanding. Then after completing it you can handle your father business in better way. Because after completing it you also get a new experience different from your father also. And behalf of that you can modify your business in new way. And you can earn more with less effort. So i think you must complete your study first before joining the business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?