21st January 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?

Sir, my self debasis malik. I have done graduation arts in english honours from utkal university. Now i want to study further. So can you please tell me which further course is better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  2. Can i do MA in English after completing B.Com Honours from Delhi University?
  3. Can I study M.A.(History) after completion of English Honours?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completing graduation with English Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get into IAS after completing graduation in B.A from English Honors
  6. Can I study M.A.(Hindi) after completion of B.A.(English)?
  7. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  8. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  9. Where can i study Geography Honours in abroad?
  10. Is it possible to study English Honours after BA in Elective English?
  11. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  12. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  13. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  14. Possibility to study Accounting Diploma course for English Honours student?
  15. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  16. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  17. Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?
  18. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
21st January 2016, 11:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my self debasis malik. I have done graduation arts in english honours from utkal university. Now i want to study further. So can you please tell me which further course is better for me?

After completing BA in English you can apply for Higher degree course. There are so many courses are available after completing Graduation. Here I am listing you some of the best Master degrees, which you can apply after BA in English.

M.A courses after B.A in English

- MA in Communicative English
- MA in English and Communicative Studies
- MA in English Literature and American Studies
- MA in English Literature

Even you can make your career in Teaching field by qualifying the UGC NET entrance exam.
21st January 2016, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are many options available for English graduates like M.A in English and then B.Ed to pursue one's career in Teaching. The aspirant can study MBA or can study Journalism and Mass Communication or Law or Tourism or International Relations or Visual Communication or Civil Services or foreign language or retail or design or hospitality or stock market or aviation etc. There are many options with very good scope are given above. You can choose any one of the course in which you have more interests and strengths. The M.A in English with some writing and communication skills, you have many jobs. The teaching English in India is one of the fastest growing. You can get many jobs in teaching and freelance writing also or you can become an accent trainer in BPOs.
22nd January 2016, 09:41 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You want to study further is really good choice. After completing graduation degree you can pursue in M.A from any of the recognized university. You have many options one of them is pursuing MBA. After MBA you directly get job.
You can pursue in some of the stream which is mentioned below:-

Marketing

HR

Finance and many more.

If you choose M.A then after that you are eligible to qualify NET.
22nd January 2016, 06:34 PM
livekampuzz

Courses for English graduate student:
  • Creative Writing & the Creative Economy MA
  • Creative Writing and Publishing MA
  • Creative Writing Low Residency MA
  • Creative Writing Low Residency MFA
  • Creative Writing MA
  • Creative Writing MFA
  • English Literature MA
  • Public Relations and Corporate Communications MA
22nd January 2016, 07:06 PM
kantraman

After graduation in english( Honour) lot of study option are there in further.Few one study option are given below as-:
1.M.A in Human Resource Manegment.
2.M.A in sociology.
3.Master of philosophy in eng.Literature.
4.B.Ed
5.Master of Arts in Journalism.
6.M.A in Psychology.
7.M.A in Public Administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?