1st October 2015, 03:28 PM
chinnubaby

After PGDM and MBA can I go Abroad for further studies?

After completion of PGDM and MBA can go and study in abroad for further more higher studies? Please do tell me in detail.

4th October 2015, 02:27 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: After PGDM and MBA can I go Abroad for further studies?

Yes, Definitely you can go abroad for further studies.If you want to go abroad for example , In Australia on the base of studies you can go there is no need to get exam of IELTS .Some countries required to do IELTS Exam if you want to go on the base of work permit.

It is best for your career to getting studying in abroad.

29th October 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my pgdm in marketing and has a work experience in the same. I want to go abroad for further studies to enhance my education and future. Can u please suggest me which course will best compliment and will help better to make my future in abroad ??

21st June 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my pgdm. I want to go to abroad for furture studies so what course can I take can u please suggest me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?