17th March 2017, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Agriculture Officer job? How and when to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Agriculture holder and want to get Assistant Agriculture Officer Job. What is the eligibility criteria for it? How and when to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  2. How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job being an MBA HR holder? Eligibility criteria to get this job?
  3. Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II Assistant Officer post?
  4. Which is better B.Pharmacy or B.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology?
  5. Eligibility to appear in IBPS SO exam for Forestry graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  8. Eligibility to become an Agriculture Development Officer for Agriculture graduate of Hindi Medium?
  9. List private sector job options for me after B.Sc. in Agriculture?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for a General Category candidate to apply for UP PCS exam? What is the age limit for the same?
  11. How can I make a career in Agricultural field?
  12. Am I eligible for Assistant Officer of IB if I am partially blind?
  13. Which Bank does not take Agriculture Biotechnology students as Agriculture Officer?
  14. What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture after completion of 12th?
  15. Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can any graduate apply for post graduation course in Agriculture? What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying PG course in Agriculture?
  17. How much I can earn as Horticulturist?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the medical officer government job? What is the eligibility criteria for getting the job?
12th April 2018, 11:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Assistant Agriculture Officer job? How and when to apply for it?

To become Assistant agriculture officer you need to meet to few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below in detail.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have cleared 12th class and also should possess a 2 years diploma in agriculture or its related stream from any recognised institution.
- The minimum age required is 18 years.
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reservation candidates based on the government rules.

Application process:
- You need to visit official website and fill the application form with all the required details.
- Pay the registration fees through DD.
- Attach the pay slip and required documents and submit the application form.
22nd August 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Assistant Agriculture Officer job? How and when to apply for it?

Intermediate agriculture course which is post eligible in agriculture department
14th September 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Domicile certificate must be needed for ADOBE of pert clarify state
27th September 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What the minimum percentage in bsc agriculture for agriculture officer
27th July 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I was done my b.sc agri n state recognize university weather I'm eligible for AAO job n A. P
29th November 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum ogpa required for AAO ??
4th February 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I hav BSC agri degree from open University . Am I eligible for this exam
22nd March 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

My BSc Agriculture is from Private University, approved by UGC, can I apply for government jobs in agriculture sector in Rajasthan?
20th May 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

which other courses do ineed in order to become an agricultural officer,can bachalor of science in animal health production and processing degree help me?
21st June 2021, 04:24 PM
Iffa0786

Education Qualification- Candidates must be graduate degree in agriculture from a recogniszed university.
agriculture in B.sc

You visit website hireilateral .com

And then Click on the desired Assistant Agriculture Officer Job openings that you want to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?