16th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 50% marks in B.Com graduation which MBA exam should I answer?

Hello there , I just want to know that which MBA exam would be gainful for me?? ...
I have exact 50% marks in graduation (B.Com)

17th September 2011, 09:30 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: After scoring 50% marks in B.Com graduation which MBA exam should I answer?

my dear friend
there are a lot of exams are there.Here i have mention some of the important entrance test names.Please follow
i-cet
mat
cat
and e.tc
good luck
17th September 2011, 04:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 50% marks in B.Com graduation which MBA exam should I answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello there , I just want to know that which MBA exam would be gainful for me?? ...
If you have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation degree course, then you are eligible to apply for CAT and MAT Entrance Examination.

>> CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and This examination was Conducted by IIM's Every year, the Notification of CAT Examination was Already Announced and It will be Updated in the Official website.

The Registration process was Already Started form 17/Aug/2011.

And the last date of apply for This examination was 28/Sep/2011.

The examination was Going to be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011.

So, To apply for CAT Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% Marks, So If you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the last date And If you want to get more Information then please check the official website.

>> You have also apply for MAT Examination, MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination was conducted by AIMA 4 Times in a year.

So You can apply for Any one of the Examination OR both these examination if you are Interested in MBA Course and for More Information check the official website -

http://www.catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
17th September 2011, 08:13 PM
praveendia

ucan go for any entrance exam.it may from cat mat xat etc as u having required 50% marks
15th October 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 50% marks in b.com and i want to mba in future.....bt i m very confused regarding the college as well as the job,i want to know which college should i opt fr this,these days i m recieving calls from iipm college,should i take admission in this college?
people say that iipm is good for mba with specialization course,its normal mba(without ISBE and /gota)tour has no value...please help me,and gve the info asap :(
thanking u..
rachit
15th October 2011, 04:30 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After scoring 50% marks in B.Com graduation which MBA exam should I answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

MBA Entrance Exams After 50% in Graduation

You are eligible for appearing in almost all the MBA entrance exams like :-

CAT
XAT
MAT
FMS
SNAP
Symbiosis
JIPMER

These MBA entrance exams mainly focus on the following things :-

Vocabulary
Data Interpretation
Data Sufficiency
Basic Maths

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th October 2011, 09:38 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

If you have scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation degree course, then you are eligible to apply for CAT and MAT Entrance Examination.

>> CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and This examination was Conducted by IIM's Every year, the Notification of CAT Examination was Already Announced and It will be Updated in the Official website.

The Registration process was Already Started form 17/Aug/2011.

And the last date of apply for This examination was 28/Sep/2011.

The examination was Going to be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011.

So, To apply for CAT Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% Marks, So If you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the last date And If you want to get more Information then please check the official website.

>> You have also apply for MAT Examination, MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination was conducted by AIMA 4 Times in a year.

So You can apply for Any one of the Examination OR both these examination if you are Interested in MBA Course and for More Information check the official website -

http://www.catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org

Thanks
27th April 2012, 06:21 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The examination was Going to be started form Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011.To apply for CAT Examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 50% Marks, So If you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon before the last date And If you want to get more Information then please check the official website.
you have to wait for one more yr in 2012
good luck
1st May 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have got 45% in b.com... pls suggest me that can i do mba from abroad
26th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 70% marks in my graduation and have two years of working exp. i want to do part time MBA please suggest me some good recognized constitutions.
19th December 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

a person who is having less score in mba entrance tests eligible to pursue mba course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?