20th October 2011, 12:32 AM
ravalbhavyata

Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing LLM?

Dear Members, I am persuing Ist Sem of LLM so request you to confirm whether I am eligible for the Net examination (which is proposed to held in December 2011) Plz. confirm so that I can apply for the said examination.

20th October 2011, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing LLM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravalbhavyata View Post
Dear Members, I am persuing Ist Sem of LLM so request you to confirm whether I am eligible for the Net examination (which is proposed to held in December 2011) Plz. confirm so that I can apply for the said examination.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NET EXAM

After completion of your masters degree you are eligible for NET exam

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

EXAM DATE:-

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th October 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
20th October 2011, 06:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To be eligible for the National Eligibility Test, conducted by UGC, you must have completed masters degree in your relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
Since, at present, you are in the first semester of LLM, you are not eligible to apply for the upcoming National Eligibility Test.
However, a candidate in the final year of the masters degree program may apply for the exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
20th October 2011, 07:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
LLM : Master in Law and the duration of this course was 2 year.

And If you are Pursuing your Ist Semester of LLM, then you are Not eligible to apply for December NET Examination, because to apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course, Final year post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, the examination was Held in June and December every year, the June NET Examination was already completed and the Notification of December NET Examination was already Updated in the UGC Website.

But, You are Not eligible to apply for December NET Examination because you are Pursuing your 1st Semester, and Only Final year candidates may apply for NET Examination, So please apply for NET Examination next year I.e in 2012.

To apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Master degree with minimum 55% marks, If you failed to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation then you are not eligible for NET Examination.

The Last date of apply for December NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011.

And the examination is going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

>> You can fill the NET Application form Online By Visit the official website, the examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees in SBI Bank through challan form and then you are eligible to fill the online application form.

>> After completing LLM Course, you can Opt Law or Criminology Subjects in NET. The syllabus and Previous year question paper of NET Examination was already availiable in the official website, So please prepare well for NET Examination according to the syllabus and then fill the application form Online after completing Your Post graduation.

And for More Information about NET Examination, Then please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
16th November 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

1 year LL.M. from USA is equivalent to LL.M. from India?
21st December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am completed M.B.A with 51% age marks and 28 years and 11 months please tell me as I qualify or not
26th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for junior civil judge exam as a student of llm?
14th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing corrospondence course in LLM.AM I will be eligible for net exam?
15th December 2012, 10:47 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing LLM?

Quote:

hi friend,

• A candidate must have completed their Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% from Recognized Universities. there are Relaxation Available for SC/ST category.
  • No Age Limit for Applying NET.
  • A candidate must have Nationality of INDIA.

Paper download from:

http://ugcnetonline.in/previous_question_papers.php

All the Best
9th November 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Who can apply for net in criminology .Is it required to have LL.M from criminology.can I fill net in criminology when my speculation is in Human Right in LL.M
10th January 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing 1 year llm course so i have 2 semesters. Can i apply for ugc net after giving the exam of 1st semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?