14th July 2011, 07:46 PM
honey bujji

After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?

sir,
i am 70-75% student.now iam btech 3rd year..which will be better for me..

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  2. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  3. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  5. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  6. After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?
  7. How to do MB or M.Tech after B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  10. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  11. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  12. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  13. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
  14. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  18. Doing M.Tech after B.Tech(IT) is good or not?
22nd July 2011, 11:41 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?

Dear friend,

After completion of your B-Tech degree you can go for following course:
*MBA
*M-Tech

*If you want to retain you study in same feild then you can go for M-Tech course.In these feild you have to study you interested subject and have to do resarch on it.

*If you don't want to retain you study feild and interested in management then go for MBA courses.

But the course are very nice and have great demand by companys so select only those course in which you are interested.
25th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?

iam studying btech 3rd year..wen can i apply for job in off campus?
25th August 2011, 11:10 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Both the courses are totally different from each other , but both are very good and valuable, but if were in your place I would have go for MBA, as it's my ambition , but it's up to you what you like to be.
26th August 2011, 07:43 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey bujji View Post
sir,

if u want to continue with ur technical line and want to know more on it then u should go in for M.Tech so u have to start preparing for GATE straightaway..
if u want to get into management and want to leave ur technical line then u can go in for MBA..so u have to start preparing for exams like CAT,XAT,MAT,etc..

hope this helps..
30th August 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a btech it 3rd yr student can i give cat exam in 3rd year
15th September 2011, 07:19 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

choosing the course between the M.TECH and MBA is strictly depends on one's interest.

M.TECH is the post graduation course in which you will be deal with the higher study or one can say research study of your branch in the under graduation.

if you are interested in the higher study of your branch in the B.TECH you can apply for the M.TECH courses through the exam of the GATE ( GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING ).
GATE exam offers the admission in the best institutes like IIT's , NIT's and other best government institutes.

as you have scored the marks about 75% in the 3rd year then it means that you are strong in your branch related subjects.
then its the better thing for you to choose the M.TECH for the higher studies.

to know more about the GATE exam kindly visit the website
www.gate.iitm.ac.in

thanks
best luck
5th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a biotech student, what should i sellect for my future study either mtech or MBA?
5th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a biotech student what should i sellect for my future study either mtech or MBA?
5th November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a biotech student what should for my futur studies either mtech or MBA?
7th November 2011, 08:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

75% marks is not bad as an average, of you look at it from the B Tech point of view..
So you can go for either :

# MBA
# MTECH

To be very frank, education always pays back. So its never a waste. M Tech is the advanced technical degree for the engineering. It would enable you to advance your academic career.

Of course MBA can be done after this.

Otherwise, many people opt out M Tech for various reasons..

So you can always opt for the MBA, and after 2 years apply to the MNC's for job.

But M Tech would be a step wise course.

Your choice.
26th January 2012, 08:58 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can do both...but after B.tech , I will advise you to do M.Tech.

Both MBA and M.tech are 2 years post graduation course.

But MBA is a management course and M.Tech is a technical course...
Since you are from b.tech, so it will be helpful for you to do M.tech.

But if you are interested in management like business,corporation etc, then you can choose MBA.

The job perspectives are same in both the courses...so you can choose anyone among the two depending upon your interest....

If you are from a good college where the placement is good, then you can get jobs immediately after your B.tech....

Otherwise you can do Masters (like M.tech or MBA) to get a high profile job in big companies.

Best wishes....
27th January 2012, 09:59 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello
Minimum 60 % required in 10th standard and 12th standard for CAT examination.

you want to appear in CAT and MAT exams, then you have to scored minimum
50% marks in graduation.
27th January 2012, 10:10 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi Friend ,

Yes ,you can appear for CAT,MAT,XAT entrances if you don't have overall aggregate above 60% in 10th.,12th and B.Tech. some detailed information about these Examination is Described Below :

Management Aptitude Test is an objective test with 200 multiple choice questions to be completed in two and a half hours.

MAT is conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December.

MAT Eligibility:- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent recognized degree. A final year student in any undergraduate

CAT entrance Exam for MBA is more Popular than Any one else.It is conducted By IIM's ,the most reputed institute in the World .To be eligible for this You have to score more than 50% marks in Your graduation
Other than this You need to crack CAT with a very High Percentile to get a call from IIM's there You need to pass the Interview ,G.D etc it depends on IIM from where do you get call.

Good Luck!!
10th February 2012, 10:35 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

the higher study or one can say research study of your branch in the under graduation.if you are interested in the higher study of your branch in the B.TECH you can apply for the M.TECH courses through the exam of the GATE ( GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING ).GATE exam offers the admission in the best institutes like IIT's , NIT's and other best government institutes.
13th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in 2010 and working Sr. Customer/Technical Support Associate in Amazon.com (E-commerce company). I would like attempt CAT to do MBA. Is my idea sensible? Please assist me.
13th May 2012, 11:16 PM
mymunilaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey bujji View Post
sir,
hi honey
this is all about your passion.
If you are really good in business administrative then you can fairly choose MBA.
else you can do ME or MS...
14th May 2012, 02:15 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

As you want to know about the after scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for you between MBA and M.Tech. As Both the courses are totally different from each other, but both are very good and valuable. But if were in your place I would have go for MBA, as it's my ambition , but it's up to you what you like to be.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?