22nd December 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

i'm doing my B.E - ECE final year.what are all the various courses i can take in M.E.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  2. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  3. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  4. Which courses to opt after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  6. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  7. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  8. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  10. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  11. Which branch is more suitable for me in ME being a candidate of pursuing final year BE with ECE stream?
  12. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  13. After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?
  14. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  15. Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?
  16. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE? -- [New]
22nd December 2011, 05:18 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm doing my B.E - ECE final year.what are all the various courses i can take in M.E.
Which courses can I opt for ME being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Hi friend,

See, as a student of ECE , you can opt for following courses in M.E.:-

-VlSI Engineering

-EMBEDDED Systems

-Optical technology

-Communication system

-Microwave engineering

-Micro electronics

-Power engineering

-Robotics

-Control systems.

Major institutes have these kind of courses. I will strongly suggest you that you go with one of the above as above all are cream branches.and you will get good opportunity after that.

For any other query,please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?