20th April 2011, 06:20 PM
nilam.jagtap

What is the age limit for pursuing PSU entrance exam? Are AMIE students eligible for the exam?

I did AMIE in electronics and communication. I want to know the age limit for appearing in psu enterance exam.

18th July 2011, 08:13 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the age limit for pursuing PSU entrance exam? Are AMIE students eligible for the exam?

Dear friend,
PSU are the public sector union companys through their entrance exam you get jobs to semi government companys like BHEL,HAL,NTPC and many more.

Eligibility require for PSU companys are:

*Must be graduate from engineering discipline from any recognized government institute .Through AMIE you become graduate so you are able to give PSU exam.
*Must have 50% aggregate marks in graduate study.
*Age limit for these exam is:Minimum age:21 years and maximum age;28 years and their is some relaxation for SC/ST candidate.
1st August 2011, 12:24 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the age limit for pursuing PSU entrance exam? Are AMIE students eligible for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilam.jagtap View Post
I did AMIE in electronics and communication. I want to know the age limit for appearing in psu enterance exam.
Dear friend the age between 21 yrs to 28 yrs for general candidate ........

And reservation for all candidates given by government of INDIA.............

That's why after this age you can't apply in PSU jobs.
28th December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for pursuing PSU entrance exam? Are AMIE students eligible for the exam?

I completed my B.E(ECE) in distance education. Can I eligible for PSU exams?
My age is 29 years.
4th December 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech in mechanical stream with 76%. and I want to know that what is the maximum age limit for NTPC for OBC category. I am 25 year old right now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?