11th May 2017, 02:29 PM
Sanjiv Kumar jha

Age of my Son and Daughter will create difficulty at the time of CBSE Board exams?

My daughter's date of birth is 24-3-2008, and son's date of birth is 24-8-2009. They are studying in class five and class three respectively. Would they face any difficulty in appearing in CBSE board exam due to minimum age requirement?

11th May 2017, 08:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age of my Son and Daughter will create difficulty at the time of CBSE Board exams?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the national board of education which offers education upto Class 12th in English medium with its affiliated school all around India and abroad too.

Now as far as you are concerned about the age requirement for appearing in Class 10th board examination then I would like to let you know that as per the present norm the age of candidate must be at least 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which the student is pursuing his/her Class 10th academics.

So having born on above mentioned dates your son and daughter are eligible for appearing in their respective Class 10th board examination as their age will be as per the above mentioned age criteria when they will be pursuing their Class 10th.

For more details about the FAQs related to CBSE you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
12th May 2017, 12:59 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age of my Son and Daughter will create difficulty at the time of CBSE Board exams?

Minimum age required in CBSE board exam is 14 years. As per your kids date of birth they will be eligible for board exam at that time. So you don't have to worry about that. Thanks
12th May 2017, 05:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As per CBSE guidelines there is no minimum age limit to appear for 10th board examination.

But it is the Directorates of state government who declares minimum age criteria for appearing in board examination for candidates of respective state.

So, for details you must visit the Directorate office or to school.
12th May 2017, 05:39 PM
ranu shahi

I think, you daughter and son will not face any difficulties in appearing in CBSE board examination because CBSE did not prescribe any age limit. This is totally depend upon the state government in which the school is situated. For better information you can visit the official website of CBSE that is www.cbse.nic.in>public and also contact the school principal in which your wards are studing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?