30th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now?

My daughter studying in Vth std in matriculation school. Now we want to admit her in CBSE syllabus. Her DOB 27.05.2007 there is any problem to attend her 10 th board exam

Related Questions:
  1. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Will there be a problem if I am not 17 years old when giving the 12th exam from CBSE board?
  8. Minimum age limit to appear in CBSE board exam of 10th standard?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. What is the age criteria in CBSE board for 10th standard?
  11. Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs?
  12. How to prepare for CBSE 10th board exam?
  13. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  14. At what age a candidate can appear in 10th CBSE Board exam if studying in LKG at the age of 3 years old?
  15. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  16. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. Is there any problem to appear in 10th CBSE exam for 14 years old candidate?
31st January 2017, 09:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three national board of education other than ICSE and NIOS offering education upto higher secondary school level in English medium with its school all across India.

As you are concerned about the age criteria for appearing in AISCE ( All India Secondary Certificate Examination ) i.e; CBSE Class 10th board examination then as per the present norms student's age must be equal to or lie above 14 years by 1st October of that year in which he/she is pursuing his/her Class 10th.

So being a student of Class 5 at present your daughter is eligible for admission in Class VI in any CBSE school as per the age requirement for AISCE as your daughter is likely to pursue her Class 10th in 2021 and appear in Class 10th board examination in March 2022 and by this time her age will be over 14 years by the 1st October 2021.

For more details about the academics and curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
31st January 2017, 12:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now?

There is no age limit to appear for 10th board examination as according to CBSE.

The minimum-maximum age limit to get admission in any std is declared by the Directorates of State Education.

So, kindly visit the respective school in which you want to get admission for more details about age criteria.
31st January 2017, 09:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be any problem for your daughter to appear in 10th standard CBSE board examinations if your daughter is studying Vth standard being a 10 years old candidate.

The minimum age required for the candidate to appear in 10th standard board examinations is 15 years. Since, your daughter is 10 years old at present being a 5th standard student, she will attain the age of 15 years while pursuing 10th standard, so, she is eligible to appear in 10th standard CBSE Board examinations without any age problem.
17th March 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

MY son will just be in VI class 2020-2021 And his date of birth is 09-10-2010, He will not have any problems in class x.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?