13th October 2017, 12:31 AM
Arpitak24

Which all countries provide direct B.Tech 2nd year after diploma by next year 2018?

I want to go abroad for B.Tech can I do B.Tech directly in the 2nd year after my diploma and how many countries gives B.Tech 2nd year after diploma 3years so plz reply me? Need the information to start applying for the course. Please help in this 2017 - 2018.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  2. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  4. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  6. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  10. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  11. Cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission? I am doing diploma final year
  12. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  13. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  14. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  15. Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  17. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  18. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?