22nd November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?

Hi, I have completed my diploma in commercial practice in 2013 and even got admission in 2nd year B.Com also but after completion of 3rd semester only I left my studies because of some issue now I want direct admission in 2nd year B.Com only through correspondence. Can it be possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  3. Is the diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.com?
  4. Is diploma in commercial practice equivalent to FY B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  7. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Further studies options after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice long time back?
  9. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  10. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  11. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  12. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  13. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  14. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  15. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  16. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  17. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  18. What is process of taking direct admission into 2nd year?
23rd November 2017, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my diploma in commercial practice in 2013 and even got admission in 2nd year B.Com also but after completion of 3rd semester only I left my studies because of some issue now I want direct admission in 2nd year B.Com only through correspondence. Can it be possible?

Sorry, it is not possible to get direct admission in 2nd year B.Com course after completion of the Diploma in Commercial Practice. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with commerce, economics and accounts subjects are eligible to study the B.Com course. Duration of the course is three years. B.Com course is available to study in regular and distance mode. Candidates are admitted to the B.Com course based on their marks scored in the qualifying examination in some colleges. B.Com course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the accounts profession.
23rd November 2017, 10:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?

I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission directly in the 2nd year of the B.Com course at this instant through lateral entry process because you have left your studies around 4 years ago. In order to pursue your left over studies at this instant, you must have to take admission from the 1st year of the B.Com course.
So, apply in any of the College offering the B.Com course to continue your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?