2nd April 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Which all entrance exams are there for economics? How to prepare for the exam?

Which all entrance exams are there for economics? How to prepare for the exam? I need to know the details as soon as possible to start the preparation. Please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all entrance exams are there for economics? How to prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for M.Sc in MA Economics Or International Relations entrance exam of DSE?
  4. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  5. How can I prepare for NET exam for the subject of economics
  6. How to prepare for bank exam? What is the procedure? I am doing M.A in economics
  7. Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?
  8. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  9. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?
  10. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  11. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  12. Previous year question papers and entrance syllabus of M.A. in Economics
  13. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MA in Economics conducted by Delhi School of Economics?
  14. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  15. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  16. Which Books to prepare for Economics for NET Exam?
  17. Syllabus of Delhi School of Economics and JNU M.A.(Economics) entrance exams?
  18. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
2nd April 2016, 01:50 PM
1234pooja@

Default Re: Which all entrance exams are there for economics? How to prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which all entrance exams are there for economics? How to prepare for the exam? I need to know the details as soon as possible to start the preparation. Please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Provide me the answer.
See... If you have passed your 12th class board and wanted to pursue your career in economics then there are no entrance exam as such if you wanted to do BA ( Economics) from Delhi University or any other government university. But if you want to do any professional economics course after 12th like Bachelor in Business Economics (BBE) then there is a entrance test being conducted and the forms are out and coaching has already started this is the right time for you to start for preparation of BBE entrance.

Moreover if you have done your graduation then for MA (ECONOMICS) entrance test is being conducted by many institutes and universities like Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi School of Economics, JNU and many more. You can fill their forms and start preparing for an entrance to be held in May - June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?