27th September 2011, 06:24 PM
AURN

Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?

dear

am naveen kumar manchikatla
i was passed B A (economics) i now am appeared in MA (economics) from University of Mumbai

i want do Indian Economics service
so, please give me advise on it ,

how am prepare for entrance exam which books are good for preparation

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for preparation of Indian Statistical Service exam?
  2. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  4. List economics books for JPSC Exam preparation?
  5. Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate?
  6. How can I appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? Reference books for the preparation? Does IFS conducts Preliminary exam?
  7. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am a BA economics student
  8. List books for preparing for Municipal Corporation entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Where should I prepare for Indian Economics Service exam?
  10. Is it possible to write Indian Economic Service exam after studying PGDM course?
  11. How to prepare for Group 1 exams of Indian Administrative Service?
  12. Indian Economic Service Exam General Economics- III Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  13. How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for engineering services exam?
  15. How can I prepare myself for Indian economic Service Examination? Last 10 years question papers with books to be referred?
  16. Should I start preparation for Indian Postal Service exam after completing 12th? Whether the mentioned subjects are compulsory? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How many seats are there in Indian Economics Service
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th October 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?

study material economics for net
27th December 2011, 03:31 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AURN View Post
dear

am naveen kumar manchikatla
i was passed B A (economics) i now am appeared in MA (economics) from University of Mumbai

i want do Indian Economics service
so, please give me advise on it ,

how am prepare for entrance exam which books are good for preparation
Complete Information on UPSC Indian Economic Service

In order to join the Indian Economic Service you need to clear the IES Exam conducted by the UPSC every year..

The forms for the IES 2012 Exam are going to be released on 18th August,2012 and the last date for submitting the forms is 17th September,2012

The Exam will be conducted on 1st December,2012

For more information on the IES exam visit http://upsc.gov.in

For books related to the preparation for IES Exam Click Here

I have attached a few past papers of Indian Economic Service along with this post so that you can have a better idea about the exam..

go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
16th May 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?

Hi sir, i want to do IES exam pls send me the details about entrance exam and main exams. I want model question paper in entrance exam
30th January 2014, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I need health economics exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?