19th September 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Where should I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing my J.E in Automobile Engineering?

i have completed my j.e in automobile engineering and i want do b.tech in automobile engineering so where will be must better ??

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  7. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?
  11. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  12. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  14. How to be an automobile engineer?
  15. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  16. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
19th September 2011, 07:14 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Where should I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing my J.E in Automobile Engineering?

You can try for lateral entry into the NIT's through AIEEE.
One of the best institutes, providing an Automobile course in India is the Manipal Institute of Technology, with strong recruitment and clubs for the same. YOu can appear for a lateral entry in the same by applying for the MUOET. Check the dates and for you interest and other information check its website www.manipal.edu
19th September 2011, 09:22 AM
abhi1919

Default Re: Where should I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing my J.E in Automobile Engineering?

COLLEGES OFFERING AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING ARE

A.E. and C.S. Pavan Polytechnic, Kolar (Karnataka)

B.L.D.E.A's (Vachana Pitamaha) Dr. P.G. Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology, Bijapur (Karnataka)
Ashram Road , Bijapur (Bijapur Dist.) - 586103

Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
# 173, Agaram Road, Selaiyur , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600073

Eswar College of Engineering, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)

Government Engineering College, Modasa (Gujarat)
Shamlaji Road , Modasa (Sabarkantha Dist.) - 383315

Government Polytechnic College, Kalamassery (Kerala)
Kalamassery (Ernakulam Dist.) - 683104

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar (Karnataka)
Mailoor Road , Bidar (Bidar Dist.) - 585403

International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
P-14, Pune Infotech Park, Phase - 1, Hinjawadi , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411057

Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
1st September 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Is getting through je important?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?