13th January 2012, 05:25 PM
tanmoy kar

Am I applicable for primary teacher exam? I have passed HS with 47% marks from CBSE

I passed H.S with 47% marks from C.B.S.E., so i want to know that whether i am applicable for the primary teachers exam or not. If not why? please tell me also the date of release of the application?

Related Questions:
16th January 2012, 03:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I applicable for primary teacher exam? I have passed HS with 47% marks from CBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoy kar View Post
I passed H.S with 47% marks from C.B.S.E., so i want to know that whether i am applicable for the primary teachers exam or not. If not why? please tell me also the date of release of the application?
Since you have qualified your Higher Secondary examination with 47% marks, you will be considered eligible, provided you hold a Diploma in Elementary Education from an institute approved and recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education-NCTE.
So, if you have not yet done the course, I would suggest you to pursue Diploma in Elementary Education. The duration of the course is 2 years.
The test conducted to assess the eligibility of teachers is known as Teacher Eligibility Test and is conducted on both State as well as National level.
1st April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I applicable for primary teacher exam? I have passed HS with 47% marks from CBSE

I want to know wich time primary teachers from published
19th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed class 12th with 65% and wish to apply for primary teacher exam.So when this exam will start or how to apply for this exam?
17th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I GET 80.80% MARKS IN H.S FROM WBCHSE, MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 01-05-1994. AM I APPLICABLE FOR PRIMARY TEACHER EXAM? IF NOT, WHY?
23rd July 2022, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

can I be a teacher for primary from grade4 to 7 if I have passed with H
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?