14th June 2013, 10:38 PM
towseefsamoon

How to change BCA to B.Com?

i want to change stream bca to bcom today...please tell me how to do it

29th February 2016, 09:49 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change BCA to B.Com?

BCA & B.Com both are different course at graduation level. If you have taken admission in BCA then there is no any legal process by which you can go into B.Com course. Also there is no such rule from university side.

If you wants to change your Stream then you will have to cancel your admission in present course and will have to go through a new process for new admission.

You will also have to fill an application form in the beginning and on the basis of your merit like marks in 12th std and on the basis of availability of seats in the college seats will only be allocated.

So if you have planned to go like this then I will must say to think once again. Because your valuable time will be wasted and there is no surety of admission in same year.
24th June 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change BCA to B.Com?

I have already fill in BCA from CCS University but now I want to do BA can I change it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?