16th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in LLB in LKO university after scoring 51%?

sir i scored in my B.COM 51% in 2008-2009 session . so m i eligible for admission in llb in lko university

25th April 2012, 03:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in LLB in LKO university after scoring 51%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i scored in my B.COM 51% in 2008-2009 session . so m i eligible for admission in llb in lko university

In order to get admission in the Lucknow University for 3 years LLB program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks[for St/Sc candidates 40% aggregate marks]. The maximum age limit in order to be eligible for the 3 years LLB program for the general candidates is 30 years.

Since, you have scored 51% in your bachelors degree you are eligible for the 3 years LLB program offered by the Lucknow University. Hence, in order to get detai information one may refer to the official website of Lucknow University.
11th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in LLB in LKO university after scoring 51%?

sir i want to know the date of filling form of LLB by correspondence from lko university..
2nd January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 32 years of age can i pursue LL.B?
29th September 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hey 32 sal umra me kya karoge yar LLb karke , jab 35 k ho jaoge tab complelete hogi, chodo yar kuch aur kam karo, job karo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?