9th June 2011, 05:19 PM
vsg.rao

What documents are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET?

Sir,

My son Passed his 12th CBSE from Raj Kota in 2010. He has given this year Madhya Pradesh PET 2011, if he got selected in PET, he may consider for admission in MP Engg. Colleges since he domiciled from Chhattisgarh estate, and it is inform you that at the time of his birth year 1992, birth place was Raipur and this comes under M.P. that time.

Just I wanted to know, if he selects in MP PET 2011, what documents he has to submit for admission.

He can get seat or not either through Outside quota or in Pvt/self financed colleges in MP Engg Colleges.

Please respond it earliest,

Regards,

VSG Rao,
Chhattisgarh

7th March 2012, 07:50 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What documents are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET?

The documents required to be submitted along with the application form differ from exam to exam. However, the following documents are required to be submitted along with the OMR application form :
Photocopy of mark sheet of class X, as proof of date of birth.
Photocopy of mark sheet of qualifying examination. If appearing in the qualifying exam in the current year, enclose certificate to this effect from the Principal of the College/Head of the Department.
Photocopy of certificate in case of reserved category candidates eg. SC or ST or OBC, or physically handicapped, if applicable.
Self-addressed post card with a stamp of Rs. 6/-, which will be sent to the applicant by MPPEB as acknowledgement and to communicate his/her Registration number.
Photocopy of Domicile Certificate necessary for State quota seats.
Any other document mentioned in the rulebook.
For details click http://www.minglebox.com/MPPET
13th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What documents are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET?

which documents are needed for the admission in gb pant nagar university of entrance exams
29th April 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What doccuments are needed during admission after getting selected for MP PET by TFW scheme?
6th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 809 and marks 124 which college can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?