4th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma can I go for MBA or MCA studies?

after completion of diploma can i go for MBA or MCA studies

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after 12th Commerce?
  2. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  3. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  4. Which course is better for me to join between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA?
  5. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  6. What are the jobs available after completing BSc Chemistry? What is the scope of Ph.D in Chemistry except teaching?
  7. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding further studies after completion of MCA?
  9. What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?
  10. Which option is the best between MBA and MCA for further studies?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc IT, MCA and MBA IT after completion of BA course?
  12. Which is better between MCA and MBA? -- [New]
  13. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  14. Which is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BCA with 79%?
  15. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA?
  16. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  18. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
15th July 2013, 07:11 PM
deepa...

Default Re: After completion of diploma can I go for MBA or MCA studies?

hi..
no, it is not possible to go for MCA or MBA after completion of diploma..
diploma is not a graduation course.. that is it is not an under graduate course like BBA, BCA, BBM...
where as MBA, MCA are all post graduate course..

you can go for MBA after completing any of the following courses:
* an engineering degree
* BBA
* BBM

you can go for MCA after completing:
* BCA
you cannot go for MCA even if you complete DCA..

so, you cannot go directly for MBA or MCA after diploma.. you should at least have a higher degree than diploma to go for it..
16th July 2013, 12:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of diploma can I go for MBA or MCA studies?

It is not possible to pursue MBA/MCA course after diploma. Graduates are only eligible to apply for any of these courses. For MBA, graduation should be obtained in any of the disciplines. For MCA, graduates having studied mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation are eligible to apply. Admission to MCA is done through entrance exams like AIMCET and NIMCET where as that for MBA is made through MAT, CAT, XAT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?