2nd May 2011, 11:13 PM
saurabh chauhan mbd

Am I eligible for AFMC if I score 58.6% aggregate in PCB, 50% above in each subjects and 63% by including English?

sir/madam
i had gven afmc exam..i m little confuse about ma eligibilty...i score in physics ,chemistry nd biology together 58.6% but having aove 50% in all dese three subjects......nd if i include enlish also then i score 63%..
so kindly confirm me dat m eligible for afmc or not..
hoping for positive reply.
thanku

3rd May 2011, 08:57 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for AFMC if I score 58.6% aggregate in PCB, 50% above in each subjects and 63% by including English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh chauhan mbd View Post
sir/madam
i had gven afmc exam..i m little confuse about ma eligibilty...i score in physics ,chemistry nd biology together 58.6% but having aove 50% in all dese three subjects......nd if i include enlish also then i score 63%..
thanku
For AFMC you need to have English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English...
  • yes you are eligible as you have score in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology = 63%(required 60%)
  • and in the three science subjects taken together = 58.6%(required 50%)

so donot worry you are eligible.....

3rd May 2011, 05:49 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC if I score 58.6% aggregate in PCB, 50% above in each subjects and 63% by including English?

yes you opt dont be silly bu will obviously get admission

10th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC if I score 58.6% aggregate in PCB, 50% above in each subjects and 63% by including English?

sir,

i have given my afmc exam and want to know whether i'l be eligible...
phy-25/50
chem-35/50
bio-45/50
and eng i hv done well...
pcb-62.5%
pcbe-70%

22nd June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am yogesh paikrao. i have 49 in phy and 50 in chem.,59 in bio,64 in english.
I'm from shedueled caste .am i eligible for exam.(afmc)

28th July 2011, 11:22 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Sorry friend

you are not eligible for afmc

1.you should have 6o% mark for pcb

2.you should have 5o% mark for english

3.you should have 5o% mark for each science subject

29th September 2011, 01:30 AM
saugata2008

Educational qualification required for AFMC exam -
Candidate must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying exam as a regular candidate .Not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in physics ,chemistry ,biology and at least 50% marks in english .they must have also passed a exam of Math in the 10th standard .

Thank you

6th October 2011, 02:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh chauhan mbd View Post
sir/madam
thanku
Dear friend,

NO , You are not eligible for AFMC exam.

You must be completed 12th science with above 60% in PCM.

Also you must be score above 50 marks in Physics , Chemistry ,mathematics ,English.

You must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.

For this case the maximum age is 22 years.

A B.Sc candidate must have two subjects at the field of Science.

Also your your age should be in between 17 to 22 years(For 12th).

For B.SC candidate the maximum age limit is 24 years.

Thanks

8th January 2012, 11:40 PM
chiknichameli

Also you must be score above 50 marks in Physics , Chemistry ,mathematics ,English.
You must have also passed an examination in Mathematicsmust have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying exam as a regular candidate .Not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in physics ,chemistry ,biology and at least 50% marks in english .they must have also passed a exam of Math in the 10th standard .

21st September 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I'M VINITA SHEKHAWAT
i want to knw that wat are the eligiblity for getng selection in afmc regardng ht.,& at pyhsical level right knw i'm in 11 clas & vry much intrestd in afmc.plz give informaton abut it.
thnk u.

25th September 2012, 07:54 PM
manu3

You are not eligible for AFMC exam.

You must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.

For this case the maximum age is 22 years.

A B.Sc candidate must have two subjects at the field of Science.

Also your your age should be in between 17 to 22 years(For 12th).

For B.SC candidate the maximum age limit is 24 years.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-afmc-if-i-score-58-6-aggregate-pcb-50-above-each-subjects-63-including-english-144433.html#ixzz27UHioQkm

15th April 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I gave my 2 exam now,if i score 56 marks in pcb.72 marks in eng & i also pass 10th in maths in 62 marks can i eligible

9th June 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MA'AM I GOT JUST 61% IN 12TH AND 58% AGGREGATE IN PCBE AND
ALSO ABOVE 50% IN ALL THE THREE SUBJECTS OF SCIENCE AND
ENGLISH. I REALLY WANTED TO JOIN AFMC AS MY FATHER IS ALSO IN
ARMY BUT NOW THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL. PLEASE SUGGEST THE
POSSIBLE OPTION FOR ME BECAUSE I WANT TO DO SOMETHING GOOD IN
THE MEDICAL ONLY.

8th March 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name ankit i am confuce my english 48 ,chemesty 60,phy58 and bio 68 can i give etrance exam of aiims and afmc

11th August 2020, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed class 12th exam in first attempt so I got 54 in physics , 58 in biology and 64 in chemistry total aggregate in pcb is 59 percent and in english I got 71 percent in english so can I eligible for AFMC exam? I hope sir u reply in positive

11th August 2020, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

ln pcb I got 59 per. And in. English I got 71 percent . So can I get admission in AFMC pune?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?