29th May 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa

I am a resident of orissa and studied till 12th in orissa.i did my mbbs in andhra pradesh.am i eligible for all india pg medical entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  2. How to appear in Orissa JEE for MBBS course?
  3. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  4. Will I be eligible for EAMCET in AP if i studied +2 from AP?
  5. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  6. What is the application procedure and details for JEE of Orissa?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 25.67 in mechanical branch and 294 in GATE
  8. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  9. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  10. How to get the forms of Orissa Medical Entrance Exam?
  11. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  12. Eligibility for Orissa JEE for wards of defence personnals posted in Orissa -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take admission in Orissa JEE after passing class 12th?
  14. How can a Orissa Student get a government medical seat outside Orissa?
  15. Which is the entrance test for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in Orissa? Details of the entrance test?
  16. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  17. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  18. How many medical colleges are present in Orissa?
29th April 2015, 10:12 AM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: Am I eligible for all India PG medical entrance test? I'm a resident of Orissa and studied 12th from Orissa

Hi,
If you hold a degree in MBBS from a well known institute then you are eligible to apply for the All India PG Medical Entrance Test provided you should be nominated by the government of India to pursue that course from a medical college in Andhra Pradesh. Without nomination, application for the same is not possible since you have done it from Andhra Pradesh.
After qualifying in this exam you can choose to do MD, MS, diploma or MDS course in any medical or dental college of your choice. However, after passing your MBBS if you are doing an internship or any other form of training regarding your course, then you need to complete it before applying for the exam.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?