30th May 2011, 12:38 AM
meena sesha

Is VelTech(in Avadi) a good college? Can I join ECE there?

is veltech (in avadi) a good college? can i join ece there? ..please tell me if its possible

2nd April 2012, 11:46 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is VelTech(in Avadi) a good college? Can I join ECE there?

Its very far from your urban Chennai about 30km; if you can tolerate a private college management and a posh remote infrastructure the degree may not be a problem; try for some college affiliated to well known universities like Anna university; that will improve your chances of getting a job in the real world.
26th July 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is VelTech(in Avadi) a good college? Can I join ECE there?
25th October 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear friend,
Vel tech is one of the good colleges in chennai.
It is known for its discipline.

At the same time the placement facilities available here are one of the best being provided by other popular colleges like Eswari engg college, SSN, Panimalar, SRM.

Don't worry about just join the college and work hard.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?