10th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?

anna univesity of engineering,giundy's admission is based on the the tamilnadu's board marks. so being a student from karnataka, i would like to know how i can apply?? if its through aieee, then whats a good score to get in?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  2. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  3. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  4. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
  5. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  6. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?
  7. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
  8. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Which best B.Tech colleges I can apply for after completion of UPTU?
  11. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  12. Marks needed to apply for IISER admission as well as admission as a state board student? Formalities for applying for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Any chance to get admission in Anna University after scoring 978 marks in AP state board exam?
  15. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  17. How to join Karnataka Engineering colleges being from AP? -- [New]
  18. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
12th June 2011, 12:18 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?

Yes a student from any where in INDIA can apply for Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu on basis of their board examinations. You just have to have your percentage in higher 90's to get an admission or above 9.5 grade point.

All AIEEE scores are accepted for admission the more your score more are the chances for getting a good college.
12th July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Karnataka student apply in Anna University of Engineering on the basis of board marks? What is the score required in AIEEE to get admission?

a.is there any separate quote for other state students (say Karntaka/ap) for anna university engineering and if so the details-can they also compete with the tamilnadu students equaly
b. what is the percentage of quote for AIEEE students-is it pan india or within tamilnadu only-is there any separte quote for AIEEE students for anna university
c. will the marks be taken into account or the ranks in theAIEEE willbe taken into account for anna university for students of i.within tamilnadu and ii.outside tamilnadu
22nd July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

My AIEEE rank is 59,100. Can I get admission in ANNA UNIVERSITY?
22nd May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for andhra pradesh student to get admission in anna university
22nd May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for an andhra pradesh student to get admission in anna university,guindy on the basis of board marks? what are the cut off marks for different branches of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?