14th May 2011, 07:43 PM
ishankkhare

Which government and non government exams I am eligible for after pursing BBA?

can any one plz tellme..dat wat all xamz m i eligible for...govt nd non govt...
m pursuing my BBA...4 SEMESTER...

Related Questions:
  1. Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after pursuing Ph.D?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?
  5. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  6. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  11. Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?
  12. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  13. Am I eligible to give the government exams to get government job at the age of 19? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for giving government banking exams if I have completed my graduation with 48% marks?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?
  17. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  18. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
17th June 2011, 05:36 AM

Default Re: Which government and non government exams I am eligible for after pursing BBA?

There are some govement exam after BBA is IAS,UPSC and yyou are also apply for bank accounting post. you can apply private exam after BBA thats are vadanta accounting,tata,bhusana etc.best of luck
13th August 2013, 02:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government and non government exams I am eligible for after pursing BBA?

You can apply for all jobs that specify graduation as the basic qualification. Civil services is a good option. You can apply for Combined graduate level exam. Bank P.O/clerk position are suitable. In railways, you can join as Asst Station Master, Goods Guard, etc. In defense, graduates have the option to join as Officer by qualifying CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?