15th August 2013, 12:29 PM
senthamilselvi sweety

How can I get a government job?

what are the government exams eligible for write now doing engineering B.tech(IT) in anna university candidates..And how to prepare that exams and hoe to perform in that exams? please mail it to, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  5. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  12. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old? -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
30th June 2015, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job?

There are so many entrance exams which gives you opportunity to get a government job. You need to crack all the stages like written test, group discussion and personal interview to become government official.

After passing bachelor of technology from Anna University or during the final year of the engineering, you can apply for various government job exams mentioned below:

Union Public Service Commission exams:

>>Civil Services Examination.

>>Combined Defense Services.

>>Central Police Force Exam.

Minimum of bachelor's degree is required to appear for these exams. Age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-30 years, 20-25 years for CPF, 18-24 years for CDS exam.

Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

If you are interested in joining Air Force, you can appear for the AirForce Common Admission test.

Ministry of Home Affairs conducts entrance exam for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. You can apply for this exam in final year of engineering. Railway Recruitment Board conducts various entrance exams for various posts for graduates.

You must prepare the following sections or areas:

>>General awareness

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

>>General English.

>>Verbal and Non verbal Reasoning.

Once you get command over all these areas, you can crack any entrance exam at the present scenario.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?